USC Technologies – The Natural Evolution of US Chrome Expertise
As an affiliate of US Chrome of Stratford, CT, USC Technologies has developed and made commercially available a breakthrough family of economical, electrolytic coatings that are direct replacements for hard chrome, electroless nickel, thermal spray coating, HVOF, PVD vacuum deposits, and nitriding. TriCom coatings are especially suited for non line of sight (NLOS) bores and complex geometries. A combination of chemistries and process variations make them customizable to your specific needs.
175 Garfield Avenue Stratford, CT 06615
- An Environmentally-Friendly Process and Product
- Extremely High Hardness and Low Wear Resistance
- Superior Corrosion Resistance
- Lower Costs
- Excellent Grindability
- Thick Protective Coating
- Wide Applicability
- Customizable by Applications
- Replacing hard chrome, electroless nickel, and thermal spray coatings for major industrial companies.
- Qualified and in production for hydraulic actuating cylinders of the Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II Joint Strike Fighter.
- Oil & Gas, agriculture, marine shafts, automotive shock damper rods, and military vehicle suspension systems
Responsive Site Designed By Driven Local