80 Years of U.S. Electroplating Innovation to Reduce Wear, Friction & Corrosion 1.844.679.3591
Tricom-800 Corrosion & Wear Resistant Coatings
- Exceptional Corrosion Resistance
- Replaces electroless nickel, nickel, nickel chrome, hard chrome and PVD
- Applications include Marine shafts
- Superior wear resistance
- Replaces hard chrome, PVD and some thermal sprays
- Applications include Oil & Gas housing IDs, piston mandrels
TriCom-700 Low Friction and Abrasion Resistance Coatings
- Low frictional properties
- Replaces hard chrome, TDC, and some thermal sprays
- Applications include aerospace actuator housings, nuclear piston seals and helicopter rotor components
- Abrasion Resistance
- Replaces hard chrome and some thermal sprays
- Applications include truck suspension system components, rotary engine components
TriCom-600 High Temperature Wear Coating
- Wear & Oxidation resistance up to 1100 °F
- Replaces Thermal Spray Coatings such as T-400 at low cost
- Applications include Gas Turbine Seals and flexible components
- An Environmentally-Friendly Process and Product
- Extremely High Hardness and Low Wear Resistance
- Superior Corrosion Resistance
- Lower Costs
- Excellent Grindability
- Thick Protective Coating
- Wide Applicability
- Customizable by Applications
- Replacing hard chrome, electroless nickel, and thermal spray coatings for major industrial companies.
- Qualified and in production for hydraulic actuating cylinders of the Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II Joint Strike Fighter.
- Oil & Gas, agriculture, marine shafts, automotive shock damper rods, and military vehicle suspension systems.
- TriCom complies with MIL-DTL-32502.
© Copyright 2020 USC Technologies. All Rights Reserved.